STRiKeRs-g0g3t4STRiKeRs-g0g3t4

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Tiny High / Low - 20k Tiny High / Low - 20k

Nice game

Nice and simple game to play. Only one thing I don't like: the game windows it's too little. Larger window and a few kb more it would be better.

Noise Terror Machine Noise Terror Machine

It's just for who likes this music.

Well, i don't like this kind of music so much, but the idea is good. This is a bug: if we push more than 3 buttons on the same line the sound is very distorted.

stick chan stick chan

A Game??!!

This is a MOVIE, not a GAME! However it's a nice classic fight stick movie with a good graphic and music (Drowning Pool - Bodies :D ).

WOT: Saddam's reve... WOT: Saddam's reve...

No at War!

Peace!!

Reverend-Kyle responds:

I don't agree with war either, but sometimes violence is all that people will understand.

OutPostDedlaw: SpaceGAME! OutPostDedlaw: SpaceGAME!

Not bad

This game isn't so bad.. Need more lifes when starting a new game (there is only one...)and more powerups. More, we needs a button or something like this to start immediatly the game when we see "Game over", this to not watch again the breafing and always skip the intro. Finally needs a game windows larger..... ;)

_sniper_ _sniper_

Nice Game

Nice Game, but it needs more levels and weapons. Graphic and sounds is good.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

OMG!

I've never seen a game like this....... I gave 8 to sound 'cause it's a little distorted, but I know that a clear sound causes high MB..... Well Great Job!!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Maybe the best game i've played in newgrounds...

Well this is a mix of GOOD graphic, GOOD sound and GOOD Interactivity (this one is EXCELLENT!). Well Done!

Pokemon Bloodbath Pokemon Bloodbath

Gotta frag'em all!

This is a very bad guy. His movies are full of violence........well ok this is a game but it's the same. Who hates pokemon will love this game the other I don't know. Try it!